Fresh Start Coach Agreement
FRESH Start Coach Agreement: General Terms and Conditions
The FRESH Start Coach AGREES:
- To maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility in dealings with the Company, consumers and other FRESH Start Coaches. To hold the Company harmless from damages resulting from misrepresentations by me.
- To protect the FRESH Start brand and name by obtaining the Company’s written permission prior to my use in any advertising (including but not limited to the Internet) or literature other than Company-published material.
- As an independent contractor, to assume sole liability for all self-employment (Social Security), income taxes, and other reports required by my activities as a FRESH Start Coach and to abide by all federal, state and local laws governing my Coaching business
- I am not a joint venturer with, or franchisee, partner, agent or employee of Company. I have no power or authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of Company. I understand that all FRESH Start Coaches are independent contractors and are subject to this provision.
- When presenting FRESH Start Coaching career opportunities and FRESH Start Program to clients, to do so in a truthful and sincere manner.
- I will keep all Confidential Information from the company strictly confidential and will not disclose any part of it to any other person without the Company’s prior written consent; that I will use the same degree of care to protect the Confidential Information as I use to protect my own confidential information of a similar nature, being at least a reasonable degree of care; and that I will act in good faith at all times in relation to Confidential Information shared by the Company.
- I will not take any of the training, information, material, content or any other unstated property and use in a way that directly competes with the Company. The materials provided me are solely for building my personal coaching business and cannot be duplicated or reproduced in any other way.
- Company may release my name and online contact in response to a client’s request for a FRESH Start Coach in my area. If this information is not to be released, I agree to notify Company that I do not want this information released by written notice directed to: FRESH Start for Health, P.O. Box 105, Vail, AZ 85641.
- To comply with any changes to the General Terms and Conditions to the FRESH Start Coaching Agreement that may be made by the Company.
FRESH Start for Health LLC (“COMPANY”) AGREES:
- No geographical territories or limits concerning business dealings within the United States are imposed on the FRESH Start Coach.
- Company reserves no right of control or direction of FRESH Start Coach’s activities, other than the right to question results.
- To accept Consultant’s cancellation of this Agreement within thirty (30) days after acceptance of the Agreement by Company.
- To license the Products and Services listed below to FRESH Start Coach:
LICENSED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
FRESH Start for Health Workbook/Program
FRESH Start for Health Coaching Materials
FRESH Start for Health Brand and Branded Marketing Materials
FRESH Start for Health Logo
FRESH Start Coaching Academy Official Seal
FRESH Start Client Programs & Challenges
This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Company at its corporate headquarters in Vail, Arizona, through issuance of a Notice of Acceptance. Such acceptance is conditioned upon receipt of and entrance into the FRESH Start Coach Virtual Membership. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona as to all matters.
This is the sole and only Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and both parties acknowledge that the FRESH Start Coach is not an employee of Company and will not be treated as an employee with respect to this Agreement for federal, state or local tax purposes, or otherwise.
By entering my information below, I agree to abide by this contract and follow all of the terms and conditions.